Mobile Application Developer
JOB ID: MAD003
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering is a plus
- 3 to 5 years of mobile development & testing knowledge experience required
Information Technology and Services
March 06, 2019
Email your Resume to :
- Mobile Application Developer
We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our team. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Minimum 3+ years hands-on Angular-Ionic, and/or ReactJS and/or Native Applications (iOS and/or Android) development experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in building web, mobile-web or hybrid mobile applications and back-ends.
- Experience working with Angular version 4 or 5 and/or Ionic version 2 or 3.
- Experience with server-side/Middleware design/develop/utilize (REST/JSON services, microservices, Node.js, Apigee)
- Understanding of front-end performance issues and optimization strategies (i.e. Caching, CDNs, concatenation and minification, sprites, SVGs, fonts, etc.)
- Understanding of what constitutes and ability to apply good UI and UX practices.
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals, Object Oriented Design and Data Structures.
- Experience gathering requirements, prototyping, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile app development as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Self-motivated and taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment.
- Product Engineering: Passionate about developing amazing products along with a team of product managers and the engineering team
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
|Job Category||India Jobs|