JOB ID NS004
NetSuite Functional Consultant
Atlanta, USA (EAD/Green Card/US Citizen Only) & Bangalore, India
1 to 3 years
Information Technology and Services
September 18, 2018
Email your Resume to
- Strong overall ERP functional knowledge.
- Ability to test standard functionality of all modules for integration Functional knowledge and designing experience on NetSuite forms customization, Suiteflow, Data migration, Suite bundler & custom field record Customizations.
- Should have been a part of at least 3 -4 full cycle NetSuite implementations. With good knowledge in Advanced Financial module, Advanced Inventory Module, CRM & Fixed Assets Management module.
- Good business process knowledge like procure to pay, lead to cash and record to report.
- Basic accounting knowledge like General Ledgers, set up of chart of accounts etc.
- Strong communication and strong business requirements/process documentation skills.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
- Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client’s infrastructure
- Work alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills
- Ability to be an effective liaison between IT, Business and other departments
- Quickly understands the business problems and IT challenges of client’s organization and industry
- Documents “as is” and “to be” processes
- Develops simple specifications and change requests
- Develops Test Plan and Test Scripts
- Creates test data and executes Test Scripts
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Communicates needed changes to development team
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting or Business
- 1+ years of functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services, or other mid-market accounting/ERP application (Microsoft Dynamics GP)
- Ability to travel 10 – 30%
|Job Category||India Jobs, USA Jobs|