Oracle Cloud OTM /GTM – Functional Architect / Practice Manager
Information Technology and Services
EAD/Green Card/US Citizen Only.
Seniority Level – Mid-Senior level
- Project Management
July 12, 2018
Serious Applicants only.
If you are a highly motivated candidate who is looking for long term opportunity to learn & grow his/her career in a fast-growing Supply Chain System Integrator Firm… then pls read further.
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, to implement Cloud Oracle Logistics products like Oracle OTM/GTM to meet customer needs.
- Minimum 4-12 Years of IT Consulting Experience with good knowledge on Oracle Products
- Implementation experience in Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) Solution Architect role with strong logistics Background.
- At least one End to End Oracle OTM Implementation with Retail or Manufacturing Customer desirable
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience of one or more relevant software solutions OTM, GTM
- Primary Skills: Proven experience of Oracle OTM, GTM implementations
- Secondary Skills: Good to have experience in Shipping, Cloud OTM WMS, 3PL,4PL and Logistics Management
- Experience working with 3PL,4PL and Logistics Management will be added advantage
- Profound knowledge of OTM XML Schema, DB Data model in 6.x and ETL Processes around OTM working knowledge of 6.1.x preferred
- Good understanding of designing configuring Transportation Planning, Shipment Management, Event Management, Workflow FTI modules in OTM
- Deep understanding of OTM Interfaces / business object translation, data mapping, Transmission Management and related functionality in OTM
- Good Understanding in identifying designing OTM Extensions /custom components leveraging various technologies to address current OTM gaps and operational issues related to TnT
- Experience in OTM Performance Management – use case creation, monitoring Tuning activities. Hand-on experience with performance testing tools in OTM environment is preferred
- Assisting with requirement definitions
- Implementing OTM and GTM applications in line with an agreed proposal
- Contributing to Solution design, including Prototype configuration, Solution documentation and Testing
- Training and knowledge transfer of application configuration details and sharing best practice within the practice and across lines of business
- Acting as an expert in the specialist practice area
- Listen to & understand client’s requirements and translate into implementable solutions
- Gain client acceptance of the defined solution
- Maintain knowledge of Oracle’s current and future products/solutions offerings
- Maintain Industry/business knowledge
- Represent Oracle professionally to clients, partners and other third parties
|Job Category||USA Jobs|