Oracle Cloud SCM/OMS Architect / Practice Manager
Information Technology and Services
EAD/Green Card/US Citizen Only.
Seniority Level – Mid-Senior level
- Project Management
- Supply Chain
July 12, 2018
Serious Applicants only.
If you are a highly motivated candidate who is looking for long term opportunity to learn & grow his/her career in a fast-growing Supply Chain System Integrator Firm… then pls read further.
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, to implement Cloud Oracle Logistics products like Oracle Order Management, WMS, Shipping, ICF, and technology to meet customer needs.
Exposure to NetSuite integration or NetSuite implementation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 4-10 Years of IT Consulting Experience with good SCM Domain knowledge
- Implementation experience in Oracle WMS Solution Architect role with strong logistics Background.
- At least one End to End Oracle Cloud SCM with Retail or Manufacturing Customer desirable
- Minimum of 4-10 years’ experience of one or more relevant software solutions – WMS, Oracle Order Management
- Primary Skills: Proven experience of Oracle Cloud WMS /Order Management implementations
- Secondary Skills: Good to have experience in Shipping 3PL,4PL and Logistics Management
- Experience working with 3PL,4PL and Logistics Management will be added advantage
- Good understanding of designing configuring Order Management, Transportation Planning, Shipment Management, Event Management, Workflow FTI modules in SCM/WMS
- Assisting with requirement definitions
- Implementing Oracle Cloud SCM applications in line with an agreed proposal
- Contributing to Solution design, including Prototype configuration, Solution documentation and Testing
- Training and knowledge transfer of application configuration details and sharing best practice within the practice and across lines of business
- Acting as an expert in the specialist practice area
- Listen to & understand client’s requirements and translate into implementable solutions
- Gain client acceptance of the defined solution
- Maintain knowledge of Oracle’s current and future products/solutions offerings
- Maintain Industry/business knowledge
- Represent Oracle professionally to clients, partners and other third parties
|Job Category||USA Jobs|