JOB ID OHCM004
Oracle HCM Consultant
Atlanta, USA (EAD/Green Card/US Citizen Only) & Bangalore, India
1 to 3 years
Information Technology and Services
September 18, 2018
Email your Resume to
- Primarily expert of Core HCM, Talent Management, Absence Management, Fast Formulas HDL and FBL and Security
- Good to have – Payroll, Benefits, OTL, Compensation Workbench, OTBI
- Consultant should have good communication skills for direct interactions with client key super users
- Consultant should possess good troubleshooting skills and have worked at least on 2 support projects
- Design, Develop and Deploy solution for HCM.
- Documentation and Testing for various phases of Oracle HCM Implementation and testing- Work with onsite team for developing and testing of solutions.
- Prepare functional requirements for RICEW components, test case documents and planning and execution of UAT sessions.
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Work with stakeholders across organization to build knowledge of the organization, products, and processes in order to understand where opportunities for improvement may add value
- Provide user and production support when necessary
- Work as part of a team, requiring communications with team and others across the organization
- Oracle HCM SaaS(ERP) platforms, Taleo and Oracle Time and Labor is a plus
- Finding ways to leverage existing solutions and services to create new offerings to business.
- Consults with key stakeholders to understand requirements, develops business processes and executes plan to meet needs, influence decisions and facilitate roadmap and governance activities
- Understand the business and controls impact of each work stream (Oracle SaaS Taleo, FIN, HCM, Payroll, PPM, BI) on all facets of the organization and existing technology applications
- Ensure compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies as they relate to data.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
- Adhere to project methodology, project deadlines and schedules
- Communicates and applies project standards
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our internal or external clients
- Generates enthusiasm among team members
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions
- Can do attitude and willingness to go extra mile
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related course of study.
- 1+ years of functional experience Oracle HCM applications/services, Oracle Cloud SaaS with HCM/PAY and Oracle eBusiness suite experience
- Hands on experience in Core HR, Absence Management and Benefits
- Must have at least 1+ years of overall experience with deep experience on Oracle eBusiness Suite HCM / Fusion HCM.
- Must have worked on / Implemented Fusion HCM (Core HR, Benefits, Absences, Payroll, Compensation, T&L).
- Knowledge/Experience working with Oracle EBS (HR, Finance & Payroll) is mandatory
|Job Category||India Jobs, USA Jobs|