Our Customer Engagement Process
1. Transform strategic objectives and high-level requirements from executive management and business teams into granular, measurable, and detail oriented business requirements for Engineering, Operations, IT, Software vendors, Suppliers, Manufacturers, and Carriers.
2. Combine business requirements into Client methodology, vendor methodology, internal tools, and sprint cycles, and assist Client IT in coming up with clean project plans, milestones, and metrics.
3. Consult Client PMO in sourcing, budgeting and risk mitigating.
4. Deliver thought-leadership to client business analysts about the industry’s best practices and latest trends.
5. Strategize with client technical architects in choosing on-premise vs. cloud, outsourcing vs. in-house development, base vs. custom vendor packages, java vs. .Net, SQL vs. NOSQL, etc
How Our Team Works on Customer Projects
1. We take full ownership of the design and solutions offered
2. We assist in regression test automation, and re-usable component design enabling faster sprints and continuous improvement roll-outs, and less Total Cost of Ownership
3. We can design, detail design, configure, code, test, train, implement and support
4. We can deploy the team whenever possible at client’s place of business but we are open to travel anywhere in the world or work remotely in any time zone